글번호 : 142595438
작성일 : 20.08.26 | 조회수 : 24
|제목 : 2020-2 GAT(Give and Take) Program Participants Recruitment (~09/09)||글쓴이 : iso|
|첨부파일: 첨부파일이 없습니다.|
📌 According to the official university policy, students are not allowed to participate in university lectures or activities for 14 days after entering Korea. In order to participate in lectures or any other programs, they must go through a temperature check which is offered by the university's health room. We will recruit participants for the program in accordance with the above policy.
📌 The GAT Program can be changed due to the development of the COVID-19 situation. However, GAT Team will try the best way to provide the best GAT Program to the participants. Thanks for the understanding!
🗣2020-2 GAT(Language Exchange) Program🗣
The HUFS ISO Give and Take (GAT) Program is a language exchange program that is specifically designed to meet the demands of ambitious students who are seeking precious opportunities to further hone their language skills in Korea.
The participants are matched one on one with a partner who proficiently speaks their language of choice, for reciprocal learning. Your language preference and your learning style will be taken into consideration to find you the most suitable study mate in HUFS.
Each pair can set up their own study plan and proceed with it anywhere at their own leisure after the pairs are formed.
💵 Registration Fee: 10,000 won (Entry fee 5,000 won + Deposit 5,000 won)
- The fee will be collected in "CASH" only on the Orientation Day.
- The deposit (5,000 won) will be returned for those who have successfully finished the program on Farewell. The entry fee will only be used to run GAT Program and the details of usage will be revealed during the Farewell.
- For those who unilaterally quit the program cannot get their money back. In return, those whose partners unilaterally quit on them will get full 10,000 won back. Apart from these circumstances, you cannot get a refund.
✔How to apply
- Online: 26th of August (Wed.) ~ 9th of September (Wed.) 23:59
Google Docs link
- Please be noted that due to the situation of COVID-19, we only receive the application form online.
- The application result will be uploaded on the ISO website(iso.hufs.ac.kr), our Instagram(@hufsisoseoul), and the HUFS ISO SEOUL Facebook Page on 13th of September (Sun).
🗓 Program Schedule:
1. OT (Mandatory): 16th of September (Wed) 6:30 pm
2. Midway Check 1: 7th of October (Wed) 7 pm
3. Midway Check 2: 4th of November (Wed) 7 pm
4. Farewell: 18th of November (Wed) 7 pm
- For those who meet the conditions for completions, an official certificate of participation will be issued by OIAM.
- Conditions for completion: You have to attend at least 3 of our main events including the Orientation and study with your partner at least 5 times.
💬 If you have any questions, please contact us via open Kakaotalk link below.
20-2 HUFS ISO GAT https://open.kakao.com/o/gPgzXRlc
💡 Please be advised that although students can apply for any language, applicants of a less common language (Language other than Korean) may have a lower chance of being matched.