글번호 : 150280780
작성일 : 21.02.26 | 조회수 : 124
|제목 : 2021-1 BUDDY Program Participants Recruitment (~3/12)||글쓴이 : iso|
|첨부파일: 첨부파일이 없습니다.|
The ISO Buddy program is a one-on-one matching program, which matches foreign students from abroad with Korean students from HUFS. One pair of buddies will be assigned to a group of around 6 pairs this semester, which will be their Buddy Group. By participating in the Buddy Program, you can make Korean friends and travel around the capital area of Korea – with your Buddy and your Buddy Group. You can experience various cultures and make unforgettable memories in Korea. And most importantly in this program we want to have fun, so LET’S HAVE FUN TOGETHER! 😊
📍ONLINE Buddy program
✔️ PARTICIPATION FEE: 0 KRW
✔️ PROGRAM SCHEDULE
•ORIENTATION: March 24th (Wed) 7 PM, Live streaming
✨Carry out your mission with your pair or group members on a fixed week.
(Specific guidelines about contents will be provided.)
•CONTENT 1 (with pairs) / March 29th~April 4th
- A: Sharing photos (sharing your favorite places, foods, etc. by showing photos to each other)
- B: Online Q&A with your buddy (asking questions to each other and getting to know your pair more)
•CONTENT 2 (with group) / April 10th (Sat): liar, movie game (using zoom)
•CONTENT 3 (with pairs) / May 3rd~May 9th
- A: Exchange Diary (sharing your daily life to your pair by using google docs)
- B: VLOG (sharing your daily life to your pair by using blog or video)
•CONTENT 4 (with group) / May 15th (Sat): music quiz, facial feature quiz, food quiz, anagram, landmark quiz game (using zoom)
•FAREWELL: May 20th (Thu) 7:00 PM, Live streaming
📍OFFLINE Buddy program
✔️ PARTICIPATION FEE: 10,000 KRW
✔️ PROGRAM SCHEDULE
If the program turns to offline from online, program will be ran as below.
•BUDDY DAY 1: April 10th (Sat) - Seoul Forest Park
•BUDDY DAY 2: May 15th (Sat) - Icheon Ceramic School
•FAREWELL: May 20th (Thu) - Humanities Building 2nd floor Auditorium
(Farewell + Certificates and Best Buddy Pair Award)
📍How to apply?
- Online: 02.26(Fri)~03.12(Fri) 23:59
📑 Application Link
- Due to the COVID-19 situation, offline applications are not being processed.
📍Application result will be uploaded on March 22th (Mon).
The result will be uploaded on ISO website (http://iso.hufs.ac.kr), Instagram(@hufsisoseoul) and our Facebook page(http://facebook.com/hufsisoseoul).
📍The orientation is “MANDATORY”.
If you cannot come to the orientation, your acceptance to the final lists of the Buddy Program will be cancelled and there will be a penalty for you to apply any other Buddy Program in the future. Please send your application prudently.
- ONLINE program
If you participate in the 5 of the 6 official events (OT, Content 1~4 and Farewell), a certificate will be given by the Office of International Administrations and Management (OIAM) in appreciation of your participation.
- OFFLINE program
If you participate in the 5 of the 6 official events (OT, Buddy day 1, 2, Group pop-out, Pair pop-out, and Farewell), a certificate will be given by the Office of International Administrations and Management (OIAM) in appreciation of your participation.
* Please be aware that the Buddy Program might be due to change depending on the development of the COVID-19 situation, however we will do our best to help you make the best memories that you can get with your Buddy and HUFS!
* According to the official university policy, students are not allowed to participate in university activities for 14 days after entering Korea. In order to participate in lectures or any programs, they must go through temperature check which is offered by the university health room. We will recruit participants for the program in accordance with the above policy.
* Kakao Work Platform
It is a new platform to announce notification, to schedule accurately and for communication between pairs. Please download it when you receive your acceptance announcement.
📍 Any Questions?
Open Kakaotalk: 21-1 한국외대 ISO BUDDY
Instagram(@hufsisoseoul) or our Facebook page(http://facebook.com/hufsisoseoul)
📍 If the Buddy program changes to "OFFLINE" depending on the development of the COVID-19.
✔️PARTICIPATION FEE: 10,000 KRW
The money is only used for operating expenses to create the best program for all participants.
We will collect the fee in “CASH” on the day of the first official meeting.
✔️💰 [Refund Regulation] 💰
The participation fee is NOT REFUNDABLE unless of personal health issues, natural disaster that prevent to participate the program.