Article No. : 114041850
작성일 : 18.11.20 | 조회수 : 157
|제목 : 2018 – Winter Seasonal Session Registration & Schedule Announcement||Writer : international|
|Attached file: There is no file attached.|
2018 – Winter Seasonal Session Registration & Schedule Announcement
1. Duration of Course: Dec 24th, 2018 ~ Jan 16th, 2019 (From Monday to Friday for 16 days)/ (No courses in weekends and public holidays).
3. Class Cancellation: Classes with less than 30 students enrolling may be subject to cancellation. Courses that became impossible to enroll due to cancellation can be substituted during the Course Registration Amendment period.
4. Maximum Credits 6: Includes Short-term language programs, internships and other credit recognitions)
* Class enrollment is impossible when the number of students exceeds the limit of enrollers.
* Double credits through Repeated programs with credit acquirements are not permitted.
5. Credit recognition
a. The credits acquired during the winter session will be recognized as credits acquired in semester 2 of 2018
b. For students on leave of absence planning to return in 1st semester of 2019, tuition payment for the 1st semester of 2019 must be done.
· Registration of next semester must be done in order to graduate even if the graduation requirements are satisfied through the winter session courses.
6. Enrollment Requirements
A. Student enrolling in the 2nd semester of 2018 (Including those in their last semester).
(However, those in their 7th semester with credits such as below cannot enroll in the winter session courses).
· Students who have acquired more than 134 credits with a total graduation requirement credit of 140.
· Students who have acquired more than 128 credits with a total graduation requirement credit of 134.
· Students who have acquired more than 144 credits with a total graduation requirement credit of 15.
B. A Student on Leave in Absence in the 2nd semester of 2018 planning to return for the 1st semester of 2019.
· Grades will not be recognized if the student does register for the 1st semester of 2019.
7. Cancellation of registered class and refund
A. Cancellation Period: Dec 21st, 2018 ~ Jan 10th, 2019 (9am ~ 5pm everyday)
B. How to Cancel: Web Information System, put student ID and Password, go to Seasonal Session Refund
C. Note: Course Registration Amendment cannot be done during the cancellation period.
· Registration after cancellation and refund is impossible.
· Partial refund from entire tuition fee is possible.
· Tuition fee of Cancelled classes will be refunded according the Refund Regulation (Paid after Jan 18th ,2019)
· In order check changes in enrolled classes and class cancellations, check Course Schedules in the hotlink of the school website.
· Students planning to retake a course during the winter session must choose ‘Course Retake Selection’ in the Web Information System during the Course Retake Connection Period.
· Classes being taken in the 2nd semester of 2018 cannot be repeated in the winter session.
· F’s received during the winter session will be included in grade.
· Course Retake (Credits from retaken courses during the winter session is exempt from the limits of the regular maximum credit of retaken courses). (Credits of retaken courses may differ depending on the year in which the student is in. Check the registration guide attached above).
· Seoul Campus Academic Support Center and Registrar: 02-2173-2110
· Global Campus Academic Support Center and Registrar: 031-330-4086
|Next post||고려인 후손 장학금 신청 안내 / Scholarship for Descendants of The Korean Nation|
|Previous post||18-2학기 복지장학금 신청안내|