Article No. : 135135213
작성일 : 20.03.30 | 조회수 : 505
|제목 : [Thesis] Change in Schedule on Thesis submission(2020 spring)||Writer : 대학원|
|Attached file: There is no file attached.|
Notice of Thesis Submission
Due to COVID19, Thesis Submission schedule has been delayed as below.
In order to prevent COVID19, HUFS prohibits face-to-face thesis guidance or thesis evaluation by April 12th(Sun.)
1. Changed Schedule
1) Submit 논문제출 승인서 and the certificate of E-Learning : After getting signature of advisor and head professor, submit 논문제출 승인서 to GS office.
- Submission period : 4. 13(Mon) ∼ 4. 24(Fri)
- an original copy of 석사 학위청구논문 제출승인서(GS website(http://hufs.ac.kr/gra)→논문→양식함→석・박사관련→notice NO.6)
- Certificate of e-Learning for research ethics(If you have already submitted this certificate, don’t have to hand it in again.)
※ Title of e-Learning course: 대학원생을 위한 연구윤리(인문사회/이공계열)
3) Evaluation period : 5. 4(Mon) ∼ 6. 26(Fri)
4) Due date of result sheet Submission : 6. 26(Fri)
- an original copy of result sheet for thesis evaluation(논문심사 결과보고서)
- an original copy of result paper for plagiarism
- Confirmation paper for plagiarism by advisor(학위논문 표절검사 지도교수 확인서)
※ Please refer to Notice board for “How to use the program of checking plagiarism”
5) Thesis Evaluation Fee
- Master's coures : 150,000 KRW(waived for 연구등록생)
- Ph.D coures : 680,000 KRW(waived for 연구등록생)
- Payment period : 5. 11(Mon) ~ 5. 15(Fri)
- Payment account : Woori bank, 1005-101-144784(한국외국어대학교)
4. Submission of printed Thesis to Library
1) Period : by 2020. 7. 17(Fri) (submit after getting signature of all the examiners)
※ Though you pass the evaluation, you cannot graduate if you do not submit the printed thesis during this period.
2) After uploading PDF file to Library web site, submit the printed version to the office of Library.
3) Submit some documents to GS office.
- a copy of Approval for submission of thesis(학위논문제출 확인서) with the confirmation stamp from Library
- a copy of the title paper of thesis
- a copy of ratification paper (with the signatures of all the judge-professors)
- 5,000 KRW (gown-laundry fee, cost for making diploma certification)