글번호 : 158267979
작성일 : 21.09.30 | 조회수 : 1245
|제목 : Job Opening Announcement for HK Research Professor for HK+ ‘Great Transition in India’ Project at Institute of Indian Studies, H||글쓴이 : Institute of Indian|
|첨부파일: Attachment 1_Application Form.docx Attachment 2_HK+ Agenda_English.docx|
Job Opening Announcement for HK Research Professor for HK+ ‘Great Transition in India’ Project at Institute of Indian Studies, H
1. Position · Opening and Qualifications
2. Work Condition
1) Type of Employment: Re-contract after performance evaluation on April 30, 2022, and contract extension after evaluation on each period of the project
2) Annual Salary: 39,000,000 KRW (Including Korea's 4 major insurances and severance pay)
3) Incentive: Research funds and financial support for attending international conference (abroad),
Incentive of working performance for HK agenda
4) Required to publish more than two research papers per year (in a journal indexed by KCI or above level) from of the day of appointment
5) Required to work as a full-time employee and take responsibility for the assigned work of the HK+ Project
6) HK Research Professor can teach five credits classes.
7) The appointment begins in October 2021.
NOTE: The selected HK Research Professor will not be provided housing allowance/ accommodation support.
3. Recruitment Schedule
▪ 1st screening (document screening) - 2nd screening (interview) – Result Announcement
▪ Successful applicants will be notified individually by phone or email.
* The interview is possible with Webex.
4. Required Documents
4-1. Required Documents
1. A copy of application (Attachment 1)
2. A copy of Research Proposal
(specify working titles of four papers and book/ book series related to“Great Transition in India”)
3. Certificate of graduation (Undergraduate, Master’s, Doctoral Program) 1 each
4. Final transcript (Undergraduate, Master’s, Doctoral Program) 1 each
5. Certificate of Career
6. A copy of final dissertation (PDF file)
4-2. How to apply
1. Application Period: Thursday, 30th September , 2021 - Monday, 11, October, 2021 5p.m.(KST)
2. Application Method: Submit required documents via email
※ Only PDF (.pdf) or Word (.doc) documents will be accepted
1) If the requirements are incomplete, the application will be nullified. Submitted documents will not be returned.
2) Appointment can be nullified even after employment has commenced if applicants have willingly falsified application documents and/or have not fulfilled the appointment requirements.
3) Depending on evaluation results, faculty opening may not be filled.
4) Matters not specified in this announcement will be decided by the HR Committee.
5) Certificates issued in languages other than Korean, English and Hindi must be accompanied by a translation.
6) Other details not stated in this announcement will follow established 『Regulations Regarding Appointment of HK Professors and HK Research Professors at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies』.
※ Should you have any queries, email email@example.com
<Attachment> 1. Application form
<Attachment> 2. Summary of “Great Transition in India”
30 September 2021
Director of HK+ ‘Great Transition in India’ Project
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies