글번호 : 90251428
작성일 : 17.04.14 | 조회수 : 764
|제목 : VACANCY - NATIVE DUTCH SPEAKING (assistant/associate) professor||글쓴이 : 네덜란드어과|
|첨부파일: 첨부파일이 없습니다.|
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA (deadline 24 April 2017)
NATIVE DUTCH SPEAKING (assistant/associate) professor
of Department of Dutch
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies,
Seoul, South Korea
Email: email@example.com TEL: 82 (0)2 2173 2288
1. Position: NATIVE DUTCH SPEAKING (assistant/ associate) professor
in Dutch Language / conversation (Language Faculty)
We expect that he/she
- is a native speaker
- helps with Dutch language practices (speaking & writing)
- has a MA-diploma and teaching experiences
- is able to publish (at least) one academic article per year.
- helps with administrative work and cultural activities for the department etc.
2. Contract Period: September 1, 2017 - August 31, 2018 (The contract may be extended every 1 year)
A) Language Faculty(teaching conversational skills)
In order to be qualified as a member of the Language Faculty, the faculty member should be one who has master degree or higher conferred and has more than 2 years full time teaching experience (after the degree) at a university or college in the country where the language concerned is spoken.
Full Professor : 5,236,000 KRW (Korean Currency)
Associate Professor : 4,668,100 KRW
Assistant Professor : 1) 4,082,100 KRW, 2) 3,498,600 KRW
(*Depending on his or her former educational and teaching experiences either 1) or 2) will apply.)
C) Minimum load of teaching hours
- Language Faculty should teach a minimum of twelve hours a week.
D) Airfare Support : One-way airplane ticket from (departure) to Seoul
(economy class for the faculty member and his/her spouse only)
E) Accomodations : Dormitory for foreign faculty members(single/family size)
More details on Teaching Conditions will be announced after the selection procedure.
3. How to apply:
Candidates should send the following documents prior to Monday 24 April 2017 to Department of Dutch firstname.lastname@example.org TEL: 82 (0)2 2173 2288
1. Cover Letter (in Dutch)
2. Resume (CV) in English
3. Research/publications list in English (if applicable)
4. Copy of passport
Thank you very much!