# Internship Opportunity
- Posting Date: 2013-08-02
- Application Deadline: 2013-08-09, 4PM
- Organisation: European Chamber of Commerce in Korea (ECCK), Suite 307, Vabien III Building, 86 Tongil-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul
- Position: Intern – Legal Affairs Committee
- Period: 2013-08-19~2013-11-15 (3 months)
- Type: Full-time internship (Mon~Thurs: 9am~6pm, Fri: 9am~5pm)
- Stipend: Food & transportation expenses only (see below)
# Duties and Responsibilities:
he Legal Affairs Committee comprises 3 groups: the Intellectual Property Rights Centre, the Fashion & Luxury Group and the Legal Group. You will be reporting directly to the Committee Director and mainly perform the following tasks:
- Assist in the preparation of major events (conference, seminars);
- Conduct research on various topics using resources in Korean and other languages, and draft short articles/memos in English for the Committee Director;
- Translate various reports/articles (Korean>English / English>Korean) and punctually provide interpretation when meeting Korean Government officials;
- Assist in the general management of the Legal Affairs Committee;
- Other tasks as instructed by ECCK staff.
As a non-profit organisation, ECCK can only provide a modest monthly stipend to cover food & transportation expenses (KRW 200,000). However, while working for ECCK, the intern will get a unique hands-on experience of the business environment in Korea. Interns also have the opportunity to participate in all events organised by the Chamber, where they can meet various high-ranking government officials & business leaders and expand their professional network.
# Candidate’s Profile:
- Fluent in Korean and English (both oral and written), other language a plus;
- Good research & analytical skills (background in law an asset), and capacity to summarize relevant information;
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Proficiency in using MS Office and Hangeul;
- Organised, proactive, self-confident.
# Application Procedure:
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 9 August, 16:00.
Application should include:
- Cover letter in English (max. 1 page)
- CV in English with recent picture (max. 1 page).
Please note that late or incomplete applications will not be considered.