HUFS Division of International Studies(DIS) is recruiting a non-tenure track foreign faculty for the upcoming semester. The details are the followings.
* Deadline : November 8th, 2019
* Date posted : October 25th, 2019
* Type : Non-tenure track
* Salary : Commensurate with experience
* Employment type: Full time
* Position : Full-time faculty(Non-Tenure Track Faculty Position)
* Field : International Relations Theory
* Salary : Competitive compensation (commensurate to rank, experience and qualifications), plus housing
* Institution : Division of International Studies, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
* Location : Seoul, Korea
* Application Deadline: November 8th, 2019 (Position starts on March 1st, 2020)
Division of International Studies at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies invites international applicants for a non-tenure track faculty position for the spring semester of 2020 (beginning on March 1st, 2020).
Division of International Studies (DIS) at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies was established in 2005. Currently, more than 250 students from over 40 countries are studying in DIS. Hankuk Univerisy of Foreign Studies is the most globalized university in Korea and DIS is the most globalized division in the university.
Applicants should have earned Ph.D. degree (preferred) or Master degree with more than two years professional experiences in English related area and demonstrate their potential for teaching English.
Applicants with teaching experience in International Relations Theory are preferred and are required to teach at a minimum of 9 hours per week.
Salary and Housing
The successful candidate will be paid a competitive salary. The starting salary of all positions may be negotiable based on specialty, professional experiences and academic accomplishments. Also, the University will support Dormitory for foreign faculty members (The University do NOT provide someone(or his/her family) who already has a house in Seoul.
For recordkeeping purposes, the University requires Date of Birth, and exact dates for all educational and working experiences. As experience is weighted differently depending on capacity, please provide a detailed description of your responsibilities so that the university can accurately reflect your experiences when calculating job rank.
Please send following documents via email (or in mail)
- The candidates CV
- A statement of your teaching objective and philosophy
- Degree (of B.A., M.A., or Ph.D)
- Transcript (of B.A., M.A, or Ph.D)
- Evidence of previous teaching and research experience or work experience in the related fields (Official signed certificate/letter from the head of your previous institution)
- A photocopy of your passport with your name on
Finalists will be required to submit the original copies of the above documentation and other relevant materials (e.g. Ph.D. or Master degree dissertation, career certificates, etc)
Those document files should be sent directly to DIS Dean’s office at email@example.com
Division of International Studies (DIS) Office
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
107 Imun-ro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul Korea, 02450
2019. 10. 25.
HUFS Division of International Studies