* 본 공고는 해당 단체의 요청에 의한 것으로, 영어대학의 의견이나 입장과는 무관합니다.
Client Service Team Associate 2020 Jan intake
알파사이츠(AlphaSights)는 매년 빠르게 성장해온 지식정보 서비스 제공자로 사모펀드와 자산운영을 포함한 금융권, 컨설팅 및 전략기획에 걸친 전선에 있는 고객사와 함께 일을 합니다. 고객사에게 신속하게 산업의 지식과 노하우를 보유한 전문가들과 연결해줌으로써 그들이 보다 현명한 결정을 빠르게 내릴 수 있도록 돕는 것이 당사의 역할입니다.
As a member of our client service team, you will be acting as the intermediary between our clients on one side, and targeted industry experts on the other. Your role is to focus on our clients' knowledge gaps and define the specialist knowledge required to address them. You then research companies and industries in order to identify and engage leading subject-matter specialists, using sound judgment to qualify their expertise based on the project in question, and connect them with our clients in real-time. Although there is no typical day, there are often many projects running concurrently and our teams have to learn the most efficient way of identifying expertise quickly.
Once you excel at the core delivery requirements of the client service role, you will take on additional responsibilities, including overall project management, client relationship management, and coaching of junior colleagues. You will receive intensive on-and-off-the-desk training along the core dimensions it takes to become a self-sufficient commercial leader, including account management, business development, negotiation, leadership, recruitment, and talent development.
Your Career at AlphaSights
We believe that the commercial, operational and interpersonal skills that you will pick up along the way will set you up for success in the 21st century workplace. You should expect to develop into a confident, autonomous business principal who can win business, inspire others and marshal resources in a fast-changing environment. Find out more about the AlphaSights career path here.
What We Look For
This is a position for someone with high emotional intelligence who enjoys connecting with people, is an exemplar of professionalism, and is highly motivated by exceeding targets. Our most successful people embrace a “whatever-it-takes” mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals.
- C areer maturity and alignment – clarity about direction, committed to getting there and aware of how AlphaSights fits with your longer term goals
- Commercially driven – desire to develop sales and negotiation skills and seeking reward for commercial success
- Innate personal confidence – able to thrive in an environment that at times can be volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA)
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player
- Selfless, can-do attitude and passion for making a tangible impact
- Excellent communication skills – the confidence and poise to initiate conversations with senior executives in diverse markets and functions
- 0-1 years' work experience
- Evidenced success in a professional and/or extracurricular field
- Fluency in English and Korean is essential. Fluency in an additional Asian language is a plus
***Please note that we do not sponsor visa for this position.***