글번호 : 77919924
작성일 : 16.07.04 | 조회수 : 462
|제목 : [Fast Campus] Head Curriculum Developper||글쓴이 : TESOL대학원|
|첨부파일: 첨부파일이 없습니다.|
Position: Head Curriculum Developer and Instructor for Fast Campus English
Why choose this job?
1. Location – one minute walk from Exit 1 of Gangnam Sinsa Station
2. Lots of room for creativity– Work as a R&D Curriculum Developer at a start-up office environment
3. Young team– Work for one of the fastest growing start-up in Korea ; featured in various business magazines as the most innovative education company
4. Receive Full benefits – Pension, health insurance, severance and housing allowance provided
The ideal candidate for this position should have the following qualifications; excellent grammar skills, good writing skills, work well with fellow team members and complete assignments within the required timelines. Also, enjoy working in an office environment and contributing to the development of ESL materials. Must have TESOL with an offline practicum.
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Benefits: Severance pay, 10 Vacation days + all national holidays off
Start Date: ASAP and mutual agreement
Work Place: Fast Campus Sinsa Station Exit 1
Work Hours: 11:00 am to 7:30 pm Monday to Friday (No late night work)
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Typical work activities: Lead R&D contents and create curriculum materials, adapting to the newest ESL teaching methodologies. Perform duties such as checking spelling, grammatical errors, sub-editing text written by different authors to ensure consistent style and awareness of new words/phrases usage with a view to ensuring they are appropriate for our targeted students. Ensure greatest learning experience by providing top-quality curriculum suitable for our market segments.
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. Native English speaker with a F4 visa currently in Korea
2. Must have one full year of teaching English in Korea3. Must be able to come in for an interview and do an editing task in person.4. Bachelors degree or higher
3. Must be able to come in for an interview and create a sample lesson.
4. Bachelors degree or higher in ESL education
To proceed further,
please fill out the application form: http://goo.gl/vb076p
About Fast Campus:
Fast Campus (www.fastcampus.co.kr) is one of the most esteemed on the job education institutions in Korea. We are driven to become the first-choice education partner for Korean workforce seeking the very best career enhancement and transition support. More importantly, we truly care about our students' education and aim to provide an applicable curriculum that develops skills that are on-demand. With this vision, we strive to hire only the very best to join us at Fast Campus. We are located right by Sinsa station exit number 1.