글번호 : 91697724
작성일 : 17.05.18 | 조회수 : 372
|제목 : [SPEP] R&D Content Innovation Specialist 모집||글쓴이 : TESOL대학원|
|첨부파일: 첨부파일이 없습니다.|
저희는 In Times In(L&A) (구프린스턴리뷰코리아)라는 영어 교육 기업입니다.
기업체영어출강을 하는 SPEP라는 회사와, 영어 독서 및 논술 학원인 100 Classics, 그리고 test-prep 전문기관인 One-Stop Prep을 운영하고 있습니다.
SPEP is one of the fastest growing and promising educational institution specializing in speaking English enhancement. SPEP is looking for professional corporate trainers in all areas who wish to expand career into business English education. SPEP application form and writing samples (mandatory for Corporate Trainer applicants) recent , ,
[Full-time Employee Benefits]
· Health Insurance
· Korean Pension plan (dependent on nationality/visa type based on Korean law
· Paid vacation days and national holidays
· SPEP’s professional teacher training
· Housing allowance support for E2 and F visa holders
· Airfare support for E2 and F visa holders
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
· All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
· Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an apostille
· Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an apostille
[FT] R&D Content Innovation Specialist
[Job Description Overview]
The Content Innovation Specialist executes plans for the writing, editing, and production of content throughout its development. He/she collaborates as necessary with other content innovation specialists on the instructional design and development of program, course, and textbook content, under the leadership and direction of the Program Architect and/or Content Innovation Project Manager.
· Seoul, Apgujeong Station
· Monday to Friday 9:00AM ~ 6:00PM
· Some Saturdays will be required
· Start Date: ASAP / May 2017
· Starting from 2.3 million per month (negotiable)
· Extra housing stipend of 400,000KRW will be provided for E2 and F visa only
· Support the Content Innovation Project Manager, Program Architects, and R&D Assistant Team Head in the generation of ideas for concept development and raw content creation on development projects.
· Support the Content Innovation Project Manager in the instructional design plan for the development project.
· Review and understand the approved instructional design, syllabus, course configuration, content map, development schedule from the Content Innovation Project Manager
· Support Content Innovation Project Manager in development of comprehensive learning content, materials, and other project documents; keep documents up to date and communicate changes to other Content Innovation Specialists, editors, and team members as necessary.
· Create a wide range of learning content for both online and offline learning, under the direction of the Content Innovation Project Manager.
· Research articles, textbooks, journals, materials, and other reference sources with the aim of creating 100% original content within the parameters of the project scope and established development guidelines.
· Continuously organize and manage all collected research materials in accordance with established archiving guidelines set by the Content Innovation Project Manager, Senior Editor, and R&D Assistant Team Head.
· Receive continuous feedback from the Content Innovation Project Manager and Senior Editor on all submitted work and make revisions accordingly without jeopardizing the development timeline.
· Participate in the preparation and conduction of audio/video recordings of developed content, including script writing, editing, and revisions.
· Respond to Project Manager queries about quality and schedule during all phases of content creation
· Stay up to date with trends in second language acquisition pedagogy and assessment; stay up to date in ELT market needs and trends; stay up to date with English language learning market needs and trends
· Collaboratively plan, develop and conduct workshops/seminars/presentations in English for corporate clients, business professionals, and SPEP corporate training staff.
· Participate in the planning, development and facilitation of corporate trainer workshops and recalibration sessions.
· Conduct speaking proficiency assessments on a seasonal and/or needs-basis.
· Assist in the preparation of proposals and other materials for clients.
· Kor/Eng bilingual capabilities preferred: Excellent writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills in both languages
· Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver business English content and materials.
· Strong history of executing the vision of senior management.
· Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required.
· Must have prior adult ESL content & curriculum development experience.
· Must have a minimum of 1 year Business English teaching experience and/or other work experience in Korea.
· Must be able to demonstrate complete mastery of written and verbal English.
· BA/MA in TESOL, Education, English, Linguistics, Journalism, Business
· MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent proofreading/editing/revision skills & extremely detail-oriented
· Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and ability to work autonomously
· Ability to function independently in a multi-task environment, as well as part of a team