Article No. : 9864131

작성일 : 11.11.08 | 조회수 : 3293

제목 : Dorm room extension request during the Winter semester Writer : international
Attached file Attached file: There is no file attached.
Dear exchange students!!

We hope you are having a great time at our university!
Can't believe more than half of 2011 Fall semester has already passed.

Please refer to the information below regarding how to request dorm room extension,

If you plan to take the winter term(until the end of Feb. 2012) for Korean language, you don't need to apply for the extension as our office(Global One-Stop Service Center) will directly notify the dorm management office.

If you are supposed to leave for home without taking the language course after the regular fall semester ends on December 16, 2011, you are required to move out of dorm at least until December 23, 2011. 

However you may request the dorm room extension for another weeks during the winter break by visiting our office (GOSC) to fill out a form. 

Extension Request Deadline: November 15, 2011 (Tue)

Our office cannot guarantee that there will be rooms available for all of you. But out dorm office will try hard to arrange temporary on-campus housing for a couple of weeks until you leave for home.

If you have further questions, please feel free to visit GOSC, which is located on the first floor of HUFS Memorial Hall.

Thank you
  • 목록으로