Article No. : 41049
작성일 : 10.02.05 | 조회수 : 968
|제목 : 2010-1 Class Registration for Exchange Students||Writer : CIS|
|Attached file: Class_Registration_Permission_Form(Spring2010).pdf|
Dear all International Exchange Students
If you want to sign up for undergraduate courses this semester, it must be done within the periods below
Class Registration Period : Feb 8 - Feb 12, 2010 for Current Exchange Students
Course Change/ 2nd Registration Period : March 3 - March 9, 2010 for All students
Class registration should be done & completed only through our online registration system. However if you fail to enroll in specific classes you are required to take for credit transfer due to inevitable circumstances, you may apply for class regisration by submitting this attached request form to our office.
Please be informed that you need to register classes as many as you can through our online system to avoid any inconvenience or registration failure. Even though our team will try best to honor your choices of classes, it is also possible that some professors might not approve your request depending on the specific conditions of enrollment for class participants or activities and our office cannot gurantee your class registration.
Maximun credits you can earn for this semester is 20, however, we recommend you attend around 4-5 courses for 12-15 credits this semester if you do not take the Korean language course. If you are combining two courses (Regular and Language), you shouldn't take so many regular courses, which will give you too much work.
A. Online Registration
1. Visit HUFS Main webpage (http://www.hufs.ac.kr)
2. Click the menu "수강신청 바로가기"
3. Access the HUFS system.
4. In order to access the system, you need to log on using your student ID & password.
5. Access Hours : 10:00 - 22:00
B. Offline Registration Request
1. Download the request form
2. Attend the class you want to enroll in and consult with the professor
3. Ask him or her to sign on the form if your request has been approved.
4. Submit the complete form to CIS
Submission Period : March 15 - March 19
Please note that late application will NOT be accepted!!!
5. Make sure and check your registration status by loggin in the HUFS system whether you have been successfully enrolled in every class from March 22 - 26, 2010
If you have any questions regarding registration information including your student ID & password, please drop by CIS and inquire with Steve (2173-2065) for any help.
Center for International Students