Visiting Program


> Visiting Program > Visiting Program

Visiting Program

Visiting Student Program

HUFS offers a wide range of academic courses to attract increasing numbers of international students from Asia, the Middle East, Europe, the Americas, New Zealand/Australia and Africa.

The Visiting Student Program allows students from other countries to attend HUFS to take advantage of our excellent faculty and courses on a temporary basis.

Students from non-partner universities can apply to spend one semester or one academic year at HUFS. Visiting students are limited to a maximum of one year of enrollment at HUFS.


  • Eligibility - Click
  • Entry Requirements - Click
  • How/When to Apply - Click



Ms. Yoobin Ahn
Email. / Tel. 82-2-2173-2068