Academic Calendar

  • campusmap
  • e-class

Recordsand Regulations


a. A form of Requests for Returns must be submitted to graduate school office within the application period.
b. Returning students need to obtain the tuition bill from either the school webpage or the Office of Registrar, pay the accurate amount by a payment due date, and register for classes online during the registration period.
c. A student returning from the military service is required to submit a request for return coupled with a resident registration record or a copy of discharge document, indicating the discharge from the service.