- Enrollment fees: 1,070,000 Korean won/Approx. 1,010 US dollars
- Tuition fees per semester: 4,566,000 Korean won/Approx. 4,200 US dollars
※ Enrollment and tuition fees are subject to change every year
A-1. Research Tuition(from 2018)
- Reasearch tuition applies for students who have finished their course work after 4 semesters, and wish to be advised
or submit their Thesis or Portfolio afterwards.
- Research tuition fees: 10% of the regular tuition fees
- Exceptions: Those who were accepted to GS TESOL before 2017, have a temporary reduced research tuition to
5% of the regular tuition fees.
B. Scholarships - Every semester scholarships will be awarded to the following students:
- Registered students who have achieved outstanding academic performance in each department in the relevant semester
- Newly admitted students who have received the highest admission scores
- An academic assistant who works full time at the administration office
- Representatives from the GS TESOL Students’ Union.
- Those who make a significant contribution to the development of the GS TESOL
- Registered students who has a Teacher's Certificate authorized by the Ministry of Education and is currently working
full-time at an elementary or secondary school