●Occupations commonly accepted by society as being suitable for students : Interpretation/translation, arranging books at library, janitor work, assistance in restaurant business, general office work assistance, temporary research activities that are not formal employment such as lab projects in which the study and the research are performed side by side, temporary lecture/research assistance.
● Foreign language instructor at educational facility like private institute.
● Other field of simple labor that are not restricted.
● Sales person at the shop, waiter or waitress at the restaurant, assistant staff who work at the foreign language camp.
- Alien registration card
- Application form (Click on "Announcements > Forms & Regulations" to download the form)
- Original and copy of contract or an employment confirmation document by employer
- Copy of business registration of workplace
How to Apply
- Complete the Recommendation for Part-Time Work. (Signatures from your academic advisor and employer should be made).
- Visit the office of International Student Services to get final validation from the university's main coordinator.
- Visit the immigration office with other supporting documents.