The HUFS OISS (Office of International Student Services) & ISO (International Student Organization) have been established in order to:
- provide programs which foster interaction between international students and Korean domestic students.
- facilitate international students' integration into HUFS campus life.
- sponsor programs and activities centered around the internationally diverse faculty and students which lead
to enhanced multicultural awareness among faculty, staff and students at HUFS.
- ISO Information Center, staffed by multilingual HUFS students.
- Equipped with computer, internet access, local telephone service.
- Functions as a "Help Desk", providing immediate answers to international students' questions regarding university procedures, daily living in Korea, ISO-sponsored activities.
- International Lounge Cafe.
- Everyone is encouraged to use a foreign language in this cafe, with the participation of HUFS
-International students. Foreign language conversation, buddy sign-up programs are also available.
- Regularly scheduled events and cultural activities.
- ISO Movie Nights, International Day, Korean Cultural Events, Seasonal Holidays & Festivals and so on.
Korean students and international students can meet, socialize and learn about each others' cultures.
- Academic Advice and Guidance.
- Provides advice and guidance on a range of issues.
International students can book an appointment for counsel if they need assistance with visas/immigration, course registration, personal issues, or financial difficulties.
Visit us at:
HUFS Minerva Complex 1st Floor #102
Ms. Jia Shin for International Summer Session
Mr. Dongze Fang for international admission [China]
Tel. 02) 2173-2090
Ms. Hye Young Lee for undergraduate student affars
International Student Organization (ISO)
email@example.com(For pickup service)
firstname.lastname@example.org(For general inquires)