|Schedule||Early Decision||Regular Decision|
|Application Opened||From Oct. 2 (Tue) to 16 (Mon), 2017||From Nov. 27 (Fri) to Dev. 11 (Mon), 2017|
|Interview Venue Announced||15:00, Oct. 18 (Wed)||15:00, Dec. 13|
|Interview||Planned for 10:00,Oct.21(Sat)||Planned for 10:00,Dec.16(Sat)|
|Final Decisions Announced||14:00, Nov. 16 (Thu)||14:00, Dec. 28 (Thu)|
|Admission Deposit Payment||Nov. 20 (Mon) to 24 (Fri)||Dec. 29 (Fri), 2017 to Jan. 5 (Fri), 2018|
* The admission plan and schedule is subject to change based on available openings and other circumstances.
A. Department of Teaching Korean as a Foreign Language
B. Department of Korean as a Foreign Language & Translation
C. Department of Korean Culture & Literature for Foreigners
3. Eligibility (for Master's Program)
A. For those having successfully completed a Bachelor`s degree or expected to graduate in February, 2018
B. For those equivalent to the above approved by the related academic policy
4. How to Apply
•STEP 1 – Fill out and submit the online application form
•STEP 2 – Print out the application form and submit required documents to the Administration Office of the Graduate School of KFL
※ Admission Requirements(Master’s program)
- A copy of online application form(Document Preparation & Output available on the Internet)
(Your picture is required to proceed the online application.)
- A copy of study proposal(Download available on our homepage)
- An original copy of the final or scheduled diploma of undergraduate.
- An original copy of Academic transcript
- A copy of Consent of Academic Record Verification(Download available on our homepage)
※ Candidates who have completed their degree programs overseas are required to undergo the Apostille authentication process or to submit a notarized copy issued by their respective embassies in Korea.
5. Admission Process
※ All applicants are required to attend the interview (A video interview can be arranged for candidates who reside overseas.)
6. Interview Location
- Seoul Campus, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (more detailed interview venue is to be announced)
7. Other Notice
A. Our program offers a wide range of scholarship opportunities including foreign students scholarships, alumnus scholarships, academic scholarship, etc.
B. Students can complete the program in a minimum of three semesters(evaluation needed)
C. Our program offers courses dedicated to fostering professionals in KFL education and KFL translation.
D. Upon graduation, students can receive the certificate of Teaching Korean as Foreign Language (Level II) (KFL Education majors), or the certificate of Professional Translation Ability (KFL Translation majors).
8. Administration Office of the Graduate School of KFL, Huankuk University of Foreign Studies
TEL. 02-2173-3982–3 FAX. 02-2173-3358
Faculty Office Building, Suite 104
107, Imun-ro, Dongdaemu-gu, Seoul
Seoul Campus 107, Imun-ro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, 02450, Korea
Global Campus 81, Oedae-ro, Mohyeon-eup,Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, 17035, Korea
Copyright ⓒ 2014 Hankuk University of Foreign Studies. All Rights Reserved.