글번호 : 109546875
작성일 : 18.07.30 | 조회수 : 780
|제목 : Announcement for New Students (신입생 등록 및 학사일정 안내)||글쓴이 : 국제지역대학원|
|첨부파일: Announcement for New Students(Fall_2018).docx 신입생등록및학사일정안내문(한국어_2018_후기입학).hwp|
Announcement for New Students
1. Tuition Payment
Check and Print new students' tuition invoice (click)- available from August 14(Tue)
※ Please refer to the attachment for checking procedure of tuition invoice
A. Payment period : 9 am, August 20(Mon) ~ 4 pm, August 24(Fri), 2018
B. Tuition for the new students
-Admission Fee 1,070,000 KRW, Tuition Fee 4,918,000 KRW
※ Please pay remaining admission fee (deposit of 540,000 KRW excluded) and tuition fee during the payment period.
C. Place of payment : All Woori Bank branches to your individual virtual account (internet banking also available)
※ Please be noted that acceptance to program could be canceled if you fail to pay the tuition in time.
※ New students with tuition waiver should also pay the remaining admission fee .
※ The result of new students' scholarship based on admission score will later be announced in mid- October.
2. Academic information
Confirmation of Student ID number<= Click the link page. You need “Student ID number” for the course registration and other academic information. ID Number is searchable from Aug 10(Fri).
A. New Students' Orientation
1) Date : 2 pm, August 2, 2018(Thu)
2) Venue : BRICs Culture Center (Rm#105), Graduate School Building
※ Orientation will help you learn essentials for academic planning and course registration.
1) Date : August 8(Tue) ~ August 10(Fri)
2) Venue: International Bldg 102
3) Basic courses on politics, economy, and society&culture will be provided.
4) Please refer to the below
C. Course registration
1) Registration period : 10 am ~ 4 pm, August 13(Mon) ~ August 16 (Thu)
2) Change and confirming of course registration :
10 am ~ 4 pm, September 3(Mon) ~ September 7(Fri)
3) Online Fall Semester 2018 Timetable : http://webs.hufs.ac.kr:8989/src08/jsp/lecture/LECTURE2020L.jsp
A. Please submit 1 copy of certificate of graduation until September 7, if you are to graduate in August.
B. Please submit 1 copy of alien registration card until September 3, if you are a foreigner.
* Those in need for visa extension or issuance, please contact GSIAS office after paying the tuition to ask for "certificate of admission".
C. Please contact GSIAS office for more information. (Tel : 02)2173 - 2448,2449 9 am ~ 5 pm, Mon.- Fri.)