글번호 : 155977915
작성일 : 21.05.27 | 조회수 : 285
|제목 : [Notice] TOPIK Special Course for DIS foreign students(~6.11)||글쓴이 : 국제학부|
|첨부파일: 첨부파일이 없습니다.|
◦ This course is for DIS foreign students to help them meet their graduation
requirements(TOPIK II 140) efficiently.
◦ Once you pass this special course successfully, CKLC issues a certificate.
This certificate has a same effect of TOPIK II 140 internally at DIS.
This means that you can meet DIS graduation requirements even though you get
TOPIK score less than 140.
◦ Based on previous TOPIK, students can get to acquire knowledge TOPIK pattern.
◦ One class consists of 10 DIS foreign students, and they get detailed feedback
from teachers. Writing class is divided into two, so 5 DIS foreign students are
intensively taught by CKLC experts.
◦ CKLC provides 3 times mock TOPIK tests, and students can accumulate his/ her
experience to solve TOPIK.
◦ Once students who pass this course successfully and get TOPIK score more than
140, CKLC pays TOPIK tuition fee(55,000 KRW) back as a scholarship.
4. Course Curriculum
5. Daily Schedule
◦ Period : June 1(Tue) - June 11(Fri)
◦ How to apply : by email(firstname.lastname@example.org)
◦ Documents to submit : Copy of Passport/ Certificate of Enrollment(Korean)
◦ Note : CKLC sends invoice and other notice individually once your application
has been done.