글번호 : 71163106
작성일 : 16.02.24 | 조회수 : 1644
|제목 : Welcoming OT for 2016 Spring Exchange Students||글쓴이 : international|
|첨부파일: 첨부파일이 없습니다.|
Welcoming OT for 2016 Spring Exchange Students to HUFS
1. NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION (MANDATORY)
Date: Friday, February 26, 2016 at 1:00 pm
Venue: Grand Hall, 8F of Law School Building
* It is located right next to the GlobeeDorm. Please keep quiet in this building.
1:00pm ~ 2:00pm Registration and HUFS ID Card Distribution
2:00pm ~ 4:30pm Information Session
4:30pm ~ 5:00pm Campus Tour
5:00pm ~ 7:30pm Meeting with your ATTI (ISO) /Dinner will be served
(Optional) Welcoming Party at “May Queen” after dinner (Fee: 10,000 KRW)
Please bring the following:
- Your passport
- Your passport copy (2 copies of information page and 1 copy of D-2 visa page)
- Your photo (3cm x4cm, with white background, for alien registration card)
- KRW 30,000 (for processing of alien registration card at Korean Immigration Office)
- A copy of your insurance policy (Please write your name and HUFS ID on top)
If you don’t have one, please purchase at the OISS during the first week of March
- A pen and notebook + a big smile
★ For those of you who would like to open a Korean bank account, we have arranged staff from Wooribank for your on-spot registration after the information session.
Scholarship winners must submit a copy of bankbook to OISS.
2. INTENSIVE KOREAN LANGUAGE PROGRAM LEVEL TEST (MANDATORY only for those who registered for this language program)
Please note that the date and venue have been changed for the level test.
NEW DATE: Monday, February 29, 2016 at 10:00 am
NEW VENUE: International Conference Hall (B2 Level of Minerva Complex)
If you don’t take this placement test, your Intensive Korean Language will be canceled automatically so please be there.
If you did not register for this program but would like to learn some Korean language for survival, we have a Korean Language Evening Class from March 14.
The details of the Evening Class and sign up process will be sent to you through email next week.
3. No Class on Tuesday, March 1, 2016
March 1st is the "Independence Movement Day," which is one of the most important days for Koreans to remember.
There will be no class on this day and all university offices and facilities (including cafeteria) will be closed.
However, your online course registration IS AVAILABLE from 10am to 4pm.
4. Please “friend us” now: FACEBOOK and KakaoTalk ID “HUFSISO”
Office of International Student Services