글번호 : 150171740
작성일 : 21.02.15 |
조회수 : 2110
2021 Global Korea Scholarship(GKS)for Graduate Students
(Hankuk University of Foreign Studies)
- Candidates whose documnets is not submitted on time will be excluded from the Selection Committee.
- The detailed schedule could be changed.
1st Selection Result Announcement[HUFS)
2nd Selction ResultAnnouncement[(NIIED)
END OF MAY
(1) 1 sets of NIIED required documents(Original) and 1 set of Photo-Copied documents (Total: Two sets)
*Exception: TWO Recommendation letters in total (1 from each recommender) in sealed envelops.
※ Examples of preferred recommenders: Previous academic advisor, Dean (head of department), professional
from one’s field of study.
(2) All application documents should be presented in their original format, and submission by e-mail attachment is NOT allowed.
(3) Documents not in English or Korean must be accompanied by a complete Korean or English translation notarized by a notary public.
Required Document Checklist
(Form 1) Application Form
(Form 2) Personal Statement
(Form 3) Statement of Purpose
(Form 4) Research Proposal * Research Program applicants ONLY
*Research Program NOT applicable for HUFS
(Form 5) TWO Letters of Recommendation
(Form 6) University’s Official Letter of Invitation * Research Program applicants ONLY
(Form 7) GKS Applicant Agreement
(Form 8) Personal Medical Assessment
Certificate of Bachelor’s degree or Bachelor’s Diploma (Original)
(Get an apostille or Consular confirmation)
Bachelor’s degree Transcript (Original)
Certificate of Master’s degree or Master’s Diploma (Original)
Master’s degree Transcript (Original)
Certificate of Doctoral degree or Doctoral Diploma (Original)
*Post-Doctoral Research Program applicants ONLY
Doctoral degree Transcript (Original) * Post-Doctoral Research Program applicants ONLY
Certificate of Employment (Original) * Only applicable for relevant applicants
Applicant’s Proof of Citizenship Document (Original)
Applicant’s Parent’s Proof of Citizenship Document (Original)
Proof of Overseas Korean Document (Original) * Overseas Koreansadoptees ONLY
Proof of Korean Citizenship Renunciation Document (Original)
* Previous Korean citizenship holders ONLY
Proof of Korean Adoptee Document (Original) *Overseas Korean Adoptees ONLY
Certificate of Employment(teaching subject clearly indicated) (Original)
Certificate of Teaching Career(years taught specified) (Original)
* Applicants for Korean Language Teaching Professionals track ONLY
Certificate of Valid TOPIK score * optional
Certificate of Valid English Proficiency Test * optional
Published books & research papers, and etc. * optional
Awards and other Certificates * optional
Applicant’s Passport Copy * optional
3.Important Notes on Application Document
(1) All documents should be submitted as a A4 sized document.(210 x 297 millimeters)
-If your document is smaller than a A4 document, attach it on a blank A4 paper.
-If your document is larger than a A4 document,fold the document to a A4 size.
(2) When submitting notarized documents, place the original document before the notarized document.
(3) Application documents must be submitted in the order of the ‘Application Checklist’ on the first page of the application forms.
(4) Each required document must be numbered and labeled on the top right corner.
ex.) 16. A Proof of Citizenship Document(Original)
Proof of Citizenship
4. Documents Submission Address
Graduate School Administration Team1, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies 107, Imun-ro,
Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea, Zip-code: 02450
5. Contact Information
Graduate School of International and Area Studies
6. Attached files List (※Read these files thoroughly)
(0) 2021 GKS-G Application Forms
(1) HUFS graduate school Information
(2) HUFS Applicable Department List (Including Course Language information)
(3) 2021 GKS-G Application Guidelines (English)
(4) 2021 GKS-G Application Guidelines (Korean)
(5) 2021 GKS-G Application FAQs (English-Korean)
If you want to know the curriculum, Check this websites below.
- Departments information (Link)
- Courses information(Link)