글번호 : 160428612
작성일 : 22.03.21 | 조회수 : 775
|제목 : [Announce] 2022-1 Graduation thesis writing guidance in Business Administration(Amendments. 2022.03.25)||글쓴이 : 경영학부|
|첨부파일: 1-1.Graduation_thesis_writing_method.pdf 1-3.졸업논문_통합양식_Graduation+Thesis+Form+Cover+(Approval,+Advising,+Report) (1).docx 2022-1 Graduation thesis writing guidance in Business Administration.docx 1-2.졸업논문_작성계획서_Graduation+Thesis+Form+Plan+(1).docx|
Graduation thesis writing guidance in Business Administration, HUFS
1. Plagiarism is STRICTLY PROHIBITED
● Feel proud to be a member of HUFS and follow the Code of ethics of the Department of Business Studies.
● We highly encourage you to rephrase or paraphrase your work in your own words.
● You are not allowed to copy-and-paste original ideas or tables, diagrams, data and results from existing researches.
● Irresponsible acts such as plagiarism will result in rejection of your paper. Your adviser will report the case to the dean of Department and the Ethics Committee which includes the dean of Department may consider disapproving your graduation.
2. Procedures and Schedule for Graduation Thesis (Undergraduate Dissertation)
2-1. Procedure of Graduation Thesis
※Attachment 1-1. Graduation thesis_presentation.pdf
‘Graduation thesis presentation’ will be online because of the corona virus. Please check the file attached on this post.
※Attachment 1-2. Graduation thesis _preparation plan.docx
The Graduation thesis preparation plan is prepared during the graduation thesis preparation plan and the selection period of an advisor (3/18-3/31). The completed plan must be approved after asking the professor to guide and review the graduation thesis individually.
※ Attachment 1-3. Graduation thesis _Integrated Graduation paper form.docx
The ＇Integrated Graduation Paper Form＇ must be submitted in Google Form (will be announced later) during the final graduation paper submission period (5/16-5/20).
2-2. Selection of an advisor
Since the graduation thesis advisor will not be assigned to the office from the 2022-1 semester, students who will write the graduation thesis must contact the professor directly to select the advisor. If you contact the professor you want to guide, you should contact the contact information listed in the faculty menu on the management department＇s website and lecture plan
* Contactable professor :
Professor Kan Hyung-sik, Professor Ko Yoon-sung, Professor Kwon Seok-kyun, Professor Kim Kwang-ho,
Professor Kim Moon-yong, Professor Kim Young-joon, Professor Kim Yong-jae, Professor Kim Joong-hwa, Professor Nam Ki-seok,
Professor Park Byung-il, Professor Park Jung-yang, Professor Park Ji-hye, Professor Park Jin-woo, Professor Son Dong-hyun,
Professor Song In-jung, Professor Ahn Jae-hyung, Professor Yoo Tae-young, Professor Yoon Won-joo, Professor Lee Kyung-yoon,
Professor Lee Chang-joon, Jung Sang-wook, Professor Chae Myung-soo, Choi Byung-chul, Professor Choi Hyung-yong.
2-3. Graduation thesis preparation plan
2-4. Plagiarism test
2-5. 1st, 2nd review& extra review period (non-face to face/face to face depends on professor)
* Integrated graduation thesis form: a total of 3 chapters (1 graduation thesis review result report, 1 graduation thesis submission and approval form, and 1 graduation thesis cover sheet)
1) A global mindset
2) Innovative problem-solving
3) Ethical leadership
- Each item is out of 4 points. / You must score at least 9 points in total to pass. (Acceptance criteria must be at least 3 points for all 3 items)
* In the case of thesis review, non-face to face/face to face may vary depending on the professor.
2-6. Final Submission Graduation Thesis (Because of COVID-19, only Google Form allowed)
2-6-1. 10 Subjects in mandatory courses
→ A screenshot of the Web Information System shows your Grade-earning status or a transcript
→ If you’re taking required major courses until this semester, Attach the timetable for this semester
→ If you take required major courses until 2021 winter session, Submit a timetable for 2021 winter session later
2-6-2. Intergrated Graduation Paper Form (Graduation Thesis Form - Cover, Approval, Advising Report)
→ The professor＇s signature or stamp must be on it..
→ Make a PDF file and submit it.
2-6-3. Graduation thesis
l As a rule, if you submit after the Final Thesis deadline, we will Not receive them. Except for specific reasons accepted by the Curriculum Committee including the vice dean of Business School.
(If you are taking employment training, then someone else should submit it on behalf of you. We do not accept posts.)
3. Graduation thesis form
- Refer to attachment [1-1 Graduation thesis_presentation]. Please note that file attached Graduation thesis presentation
l The graduation thesis follows the form specified by the Business School:
l Length of paper may vary depending on the individual’s subject. (recommended amount of thesis: Around 20 pages(Hancom Office, 한글), 30 pages(MS Word), not including the reference.
l An example of how to write with respect to research methods.
l You will not pass the Review session if your work is thought to be a class assignment or if you use PowerPoint. You must write according to the research paper form of Business Administration.
l You should write the Graduation Thesis by using a methodology that is explainable by your own words. If the methodology seems too advanced for undergraduate level, we may suspect plagiarism. If plagiarism is verified, your graduation will be cancelled.
4. FAQ on graduation thesis.
Q: I don＇t have time to review my graduation thesis because my job has been c○nfirmed. What should I do？
5. Issuing the Certificate of Graduation Thesis
Help: B.A Office (Cyber building room 503, firstname.lastname@example.org, 02-2173-2334,2337)
* Amendments (2022.03.25)- Delete "Please submit the completed plan to the management department office before the first screening schedule" written at the end of the graduation thesis_written plan file.
- You can submit the graduation thesis written plan directly to the screening professor.