글번호 : 156899521
작성일 : 21.08.10 | 조회수 : 222
|제목 : COVID-19 Vaccination for International Students in Korea/외국인 유학생 백신 접종 안내||글쓴이 : 국제지역대학원|
|첨부파일: 첨부파일이 없습니다.|
COVID-19 Vaccination for International Students in Korea
Vaccination for Persons Aged 18 to 49
- Eligible recipients: Koreans and foreign nationals aged 18 to 49*
(i.e. those who were born between Jan. 1, 1972 and Dec. 31, 2003)
*Those previously prioritized for vaccination (e.g. essential and high-risk facility workers) are not applicable.
① Holders of National Health Insurance
Making a reservationa: A10-day reservation period* during which you will make a reservation online** or by phone (call 1339 or a local call center***) based on the last digit of your date of birth (format: YYYY/MM/DD) will begin on August 9, 2021.
② Non-holders os National Health Insurance
Making a reservation: A10-day reservation period* during which you will make a reservation online** based on the last digit of your date of birth (format: YYYY/MM/DD) will begin on August 9, 2021. You must reserve your vaccination at a vaccination center.
- If you currently do not have an alien registration number, you can visit a public health center to receive a temporary registration number, which involves the submission of your personal information (but short-term travelers staying in Korea for no longer than 90 days are exempted), to make your reservation for vaccination.
< 10-Day Rotation Reservation Schedule >
< How to Make COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment Online >
Ⅰ. Step 1 (Enter appointment information)
① Verify you identity
- Select one of the five ways to verify your identity.
- 1) Naver certificate, 2) Kakao certificate, 3) PASS, 4) Joint Certificate, 5) Mobile phone verification.
② Enter personal information
- After verifying your identity, enter your name, resident registration (foreigner registration) number and mobile phone number and click the 'Check Eligibility' button.
- After checking eligibility, select the medical institution and appointment date and time, and click the "Reserve(or Make Appointment)" button.
Ⅱ. Step 2 (Notice of completed appiontment)
① Appointment notification screen
- In Step 2, you can check your appointment details that you entered in step 1.
② Send appointment information to mobile phone
- You can sent your appointment information to mobile phone.
- You can check or cancel the appointment by verifying your identity with name, resident registration number/alien registration number of appointment number in the 'Appointment Inquiry/Cancellation' menu on the website.
※ You can log onto the appointment system on the date that corresponds to the last digit of your date of birth according to your resident registeration number or alien registration number.
※ If you are not registered with the National Health Insurance, you must reserve your vaccination at a vaccination center.
※ Please arrive on time for your vaccine appointment.
※ If you have any questions about COVID-19 vaccination, please contact Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency(KDCA) at ☎1339 of each local government's COVID-19 vaccination call center*
*To check the phone number of your local government's COVID-19 vaccinationa call center, visit NIP website ncvr.kdca.go.kr –> Click 'Make a vaccination appointment (사전예약 바로가기) ' –> Click 'Notice(알림마당)' –> 'Call center information(콜센터안내)' 【Korean only】