International Exchange Program

You are eligible to be an exchange student if: - Your home university has a student exchange agreement with HUFS - You are nominated by the exchange coordinator of your home university and you meet the entry requirements ※ We do not accept exchange applications submitted directly by students. International office validation is required.As an exchange student, you will remain enrolled with your home institution and pay tuition fees to your home university. The programs that you undertake may be credited towards your degree. However, it is your responsibility to contact your advisor or exchange coordinator of your home university regarding credit transfer. 


Graduate School of International & Area Studies 115 Imun-ro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea
Tel: 02-2173-2434/2448~9 / Fax: 02-2173-3369
Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am~ 5:00pm (Lunch time: 12:00pm~1:00pm)