Visiting Program

If your home university does not have formal academic agreement with Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, you may apply for the Study Abroad Program.

As a visiting student at HUFS, you:

- study at HUFS for one or two semesters
- pay tuition fee to Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
- are responsible for inquiring with your Study Abroad advisor as to whether you can obtain credits for the studies you will undertake at HUFS
- may apply directly for the Study Abroad Program with a recommendation letter from one of faculty members of your home university


Graduate School of International & Area Studies 115 Imun-ro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea
Tel: 02-2173-2434/2448~9 / Fax: 02-2173-3369
Business Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am~ 5:00pm (Lunch time: 12:00pm~1:00pm)